The Office of Research Services regularly sends out Research Notices to faculty to inform them of funding opportunities.
Faculty have the following internal funding sources available to them:
- IGR (Internal Grants for Research - June call, annual)
- RPD (Research and Professional Development/Scholarly Activity Pool - January call, annual)
- CSF (Conference Seed Fund - Rolling deadline)
- GAD (Allan Cahoon Global Advancement and Diversity Fund - January call, annual)
- TWT (Teaching With Technology - Not currently available)
- BSF (Buttedahl Skene Fund - January call, as available)
- SIG (SSHRC Institutional Grant Fund - January call, annual)
- IMH (BC Ministry of Health Institutional Grant)
You can find the common internal grant forms (request for extention form, post-award project change form, final report form) at the bottom of this page.
The Office of Research Services is also available to assist faculty in pursuing opportunities on their own.
Forms for Internal Grants