Skip to Content

Internal Funding

The Office of Research Services regularly sends out Research Notices to faculty to inform them of funding opportunities.

Faculty have the following internal funding sources available to them:

  • IGR (Internal Grants for Research - October call, annual)
  • RPD (Professional Development/Scholarly Activity Pool - January call, annual)
  • CSF (Conference Seed Fund - Rolling deadline)
  • GAD (Allan Cahoon Global Advancement and Diversity Fund - annual)
  • TWT (Teaching With Technology - March call, annual)
  • BSF (Buttedahl Skene Fund - January/September call, as available)
  • SIG (SSHRC Institutional Grant Fund - January call, annual)

The Office of Research Services is also available to assist faculty in pursuing opportunities on their own.