The Office of Research Services regularly sends out Research Notices to faculty to inform them of funding opportunities.
Faculty have the following internal funding sources available to them:
- IGR (Internal Grants for Research - October call, annual)
- RPD (Professional Development/Scholarly Activity Pool - January call, annual)
- CSF (Conference Seed Fund - Rolling deadline)
- GAD (Allan Cahoon Global Advancement and Diversity Fund - January call, annual)
- TWT (Teaching With Technology - March call, as available)
- BSF (Buttedahl Skene Fund - January call, as available)
- SIG (SSHRC Institutional Grant Fund - January call, annual)
The Office of Research Services is also available to assist faculty in pursuing opportunities on their own.