Skip to Content

New Relationship Trust Policy Development Funding

Policy Development funding is available to First Nation organizations with a province-wide mandate.

NRT has allocated $250,000 in funding for Policy Development initiatives in the 2013-2014 fiscal year.

NRT will support up to $50,000 or 75% of eligible project costs (proponents must contribute the other 25%) towards policy development projects for the benefit of BC First Nation communities and citizens.

Policy Development is now accepting applications for 2013/14. Grants are awarded until funds are exhausted.

Policy Development Guidelines: