For Researchers & Staff
The Office of Research is the primary point of contact for research services, including:
- Research Ethics: Provides information on obtaining an ethical review for your research. If your research involves human subjects, then it will likely require an ethical review by the Royal Roads University Research Ethics Board.
- Research Services: Outlines the services provided by the Research Services unit.
- Research Funding: Offers information on internal and external award opportunities.
- Research Related Policies and Procedures: Lists research related policies and procedures with which faculty and staff are requested to familiarize themselves.
- Innovation and Commercialization: Provides information on RRU's Intellectual Property (IP) policy and first steps to protect and/or commercialize your IP.
- Research Communication: Features RRU vehicles for communcating research.
Faculty are encouraged to avail themselves of the information on the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning.